- Stage 3D accelerated graphics rendering. Explore a new architecture for high-performance 2D/3D GPU hardware accelerated graphics rendering by Adobe, which provides low-level Stage3D APIs for advanced rendering in apps and gives framework developers classes of interactive experiences.
- Native 64-bit support. Flash Player can now take advantage of native support for 64-bit operating systems and 64-bit web browsers on Linux®, Mac OS, and Windows®.
- H.264/AVC software encoding for cameras. Stream beautiful video from your computer's camera with higher compression efficiency and industry-wide support, enabling both high-quality real-time communications (such as video chat and video conferencing) and live video broadcasts.
- Protected HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS). Protect streaming video across devices without the complexity of a license server.
- Content protection support for mobile. Flash Access content protection support is now available on Android devices. Broadcasters can now reach and monetize an even broader range of customers on their favorite mobile device.
- Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 (IE) (32-bit)
- Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 (Other browser) (32-bit)
- Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 (IE) (64-bit)
- Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 (Other browser) (64-bit)